Kate Middleton’s Tiara at Bridal Styles

Since Kate and William said “I do,” there has been a run on royal tiaras at Bridal Styles! In fact, we received so many requests for an elegant bridal crown similar to Kate’s ‘Halo’ tiara that we were inspired to create one.

Introducing our newest, elegant tiara, the Bridal Styles Halo:

Bridal Styles Boutique replica of Princess Kate's Cartier Scroll Tiara, halo tiara inspired, royal bridal tiara

Bridal Styles tiara inspired by Cartier’s Halo

Created in 1936 by Cartier, the Halo Scroll tiara was purchased by Prince Albert for his wife, the Queen Mother Elizabeth, who only wore it a few times. After ascending the throne, as Queen Mother she had access to the royal vaults (and the spectacular tiaras inside). So, she gifted the Halo to her daughter (and future queen) Elizabeth on her 18th birthday. Queen Elizabeth has never worn it publicly, instead lending it to her sisters to enjoy.

In fact, the Halo has been used as a kind of starter tiara for the royal family, gracing the heads of both Princess Margaret and Princess Anne at royal events until their own tiara collections grew.

Halo Scroll tiara, Princess Margaret, Princess Anne, Kate Middleton, royal tiaras

So, as Kate walked down the aisle, we saw the elegant, perfectly sized diadem she’ll wear to tiara-required events until she acquires her own.

At Bridal Styles, we think every woman should have her own tiara…and love the idea that the first is just one of many.

Kate Middleton wearing the Halo tiara

To try our Halo-inspired starter tiara on for size, visit us at our Brooklyn bridal accessory boutique!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Kate Middleton’s Tiara at Bridal Styles”

1. jlor says:

Beautiful tiara, price?

2. edward says:

Hi jlor, I emailed you all the information. Stop by anytime if you would like to see this beautiful tiara, as well as many others, in person.

– Regards, Elaine

3. Susan says:

I find that this tiara is more like the Cartier 1902 tiara – but that only means that I think it’s *prettier* than the Halo tiara! 🙂

4. edward says:

Thank you for the wonderful compliment! 🙂

5. Sarah says:

Hi! I’m I interested in a number of your tiaras. However I attempted to purchase the, through the online store but they were not available. I live I’m Australia and therefore cannot visit your boutique. However I am a tiara collector and absolutely love the ones you have on your catalogue here! Is there an average price you can give on your tiaras? How much is this exact one?

6. Elaine says:

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your interest. You are welcome to look through our tiara selection at http://www.bridalstylesboutique.com/our-collection/?album=2&gallery=6
    If you send me a style number of the pieces you like, I can send you price and information about them. We do take orders by email or phone and ship all over the world. Unfortunately, Princess Kate’s wedding tiara was a limited edition and is not being offered any longer. If you have any more questions, you can email me at info@BridalStylesBoutique.com

Regards,